Package Unit Repair
At Dilling, if your packaged unit is not working properly, we have quick and responsive technicians that can repair or replace your current system. Packaged units are self-contained systems that are typically located outside a home. Usually they are mounted on the ground or roof. Packaged units receive their name due to the fact they house all of the heating and air conditioning components in one single area. By condensing the system and packaging it together, you can save money. Whether you are next door in Gastonia, NC or in the surrounding areas, rest assured that Dilling can repair or replace your package units 24/7.
There are several types of packaged units that we repair and keep spare parts for on hand:
- Packaged air conditioners
- Packaged gas furnaces and air conditioners
- Packaged heat pumps
- Packaged hybrid heat units
What are some of the benefits of packaged units?
- Packaged units are high powered and can easily (and efficiently) heat or cool multiple rooms or larger spaces
- Being self-contained, the units typically take up less space and are easier to repair because all of the components are contained within a single housing
- They contain components and technology designed to minimize energy usage, thereby enhancing cost-effectiveness and energy efficiency
At Dilling Heating & Cooling, your satisfaction is our number one priority. We’ve been in business since 1955, and one thing we’ve learned: if you focus on giving your customers quality service and satisfaction, they will come back to you every single time. Our teams of highly trained and certified technicians work hard to show up on time, perform thorough and effective repairs, and give you a pleasant overall experience.
But don’t wait for things to go wrong; contact us today, and we’ll help you figure out if your HVAC system needs any repair or maintenance.