Air Filtration Systems & Humidifiers
Did you know the air inside your home may be more polluted than the air outdoors? It’s true! Thanks to modern improvements in home insulation and HVAC systems, homes are more airtight than ever before. While this improves the energy efficiency of an HVAC system, it can trap harmful pollutants inside the air in your home.
Are you prone to allergies or do you seem to get colds easily? It might have something to do with your indoor air quality. At Dilling Heating & Cooling, we can provide indoor air quality solutions.
Keep the air your family breathes clean – contact Dilling Heating & Cooling online or call 704-739-3446.
What Affects Indoor Air Quality?
The air in your house may be full of allergens or pollutants such as:
- Pet dander
- Mold spores
- And more
Homeowners may think changing their air filters is enough to keep their indoor air healthy and clean. While the best HVAC filters do clean a lot of this mess out of the air, they are not perfect. They also take time to work. We recommend using a proven and tested indoor air quality system that can continuously remove harmful or irritating pollutants.
Whole-Home Air Filtration Systems
For homes and commercial spaces that need a professional air purification system that improves air quality, we highly recommend installing a whole-home air filtration system.
An air purification system has the following benefits:
- Removes 99% of dust particles in the air
- Helps decrease allergens, germs, and dirt in the air
- Decrease odors in the home
You spend about 90% of your time indoors, so why not make sure your air indoors is healthy? The Environmental Protection Agency has ranked poor indoor air quality as a top environmental danger facing the public.
Whole-House Humidifiers and Dehumidifers
A whole-house humidifier offers advantages over a single-room portable humidifier:
- Whole-home humidifiers improve the air quality in multiple rooms at once.
- Whole-home humidifiers don’t need a water reservoir refilled every few days.
- Whole-home humidifiers are built directly into your air ducts, so they don’t take up space in your living areas like portable humidifiers.
- Whole-home humidifiers emit little to no noise.
- Whole-home humidifiers are low maintenance systems – a simple cleaning once a year will suffice (we can help with that!).
- Whole-home humidifiers monitor humidity levels – no need to switch them on and off, and you’ll always get the right moisture level in every room of your house.
A whole-home dehumidifier reduces overly humid conditions in your home, which helps to protect your furnishings and structural elements from rot, mildew, and warping. Other advantages include:
- Whole-home dehumidifiers help to prevent bug infestations (many bugs feed on mold).
- Whole-home dehumidifiers can lower utility bills by reducing your need for air conditioning, since rooms will feel cooler.
- Whole-home dehumidifiers require less maintenance than portable dehumidifiers.
To install a whole-home humidifier or dehumidifier in your home, call us today at 704-739-3446.
Schedule an Indoor Air Quality Appointment in Gaston County
At Dilling Heating & Cooling, we believe good indoor air quality is an important component in supporting any home. That’s why we go beyond providing air conditioning and heating services to deliver indoor air quality installations and consultations. If you’re concerned about the quality of the air you breathe in your home, get in touch with us! We can come out to test your indoor air quality and make recommendations.
Call us to ask about air cleaners in Gastonia – call 704-739-3446 or contact us online.