Indoor Air Quality Services in Gaston County, NC
Air filtration system installations
While typical HVAC filters can slowly remove air pollutants, they’re not the most effective way to keep your indoor air free from pollen, dust particles, bacteria, viruses, and mold spores. We offer a wide range of premium air filtration systems can remove 99% of airborne particles and ensure your indoor air is free from allergens. Our filtration systems are also great at eliminating outdoor odors and are relatively simple to maintain. You spend most of your life indoors, so why not ensure the air you breathe is beneficial? Contact us today to schedule a home air filtration consultation and estimate.
Whole-home humidifiers and dehumidifiers repairs
The human body does best when the air you breathe is neither too humid or too dry. Waking up with a cough due to air moisture (or the lack thereof) isn’t pleasant. We can help. We offer state-of-the-art whole-home humidifiers and dehumidifiers that can be tuned to add just the right amount of moisture to your indoor air. Our whole-home humidifiers can:
- Improve the air quality in multiple rooms at once
- Don’t need a water reservoir refilled every few days
- Don’t take up space in your living areas — they work within your ducts
- Emit little to no noise
- Offer constant humidity or dehumidity without the need to make adjustments
- Help prevent pest and mold infestations
- Are energy-efficient and easy to maintain
We can diagnose any issue you’re having with your system and get it repaired quickly for a fair price. Our team is fully licensed, certified, and insured, and we have over six decades of experience. We stand behind all of our work, and we offer affordable financing options to meet your budgetary needs. We also offer a wide variety of new ductless mini-split systems for purchase, and we can ensure your new system works reliably. Call us today to schedule a service appointment.
Air filtration system maintenance
Your air filtration system needs the same ongoing maintenance that your furnace or air conditioner might require. With our scheduled services, we can ensure your air remains clean and allergen-free. Our team will:
- Replace any dirty filters throughout your ventilation ducts
- Calibrate your air filtration system to perform optimally
- Diagnose any minor issue and make repairs as needed
- Check all electrical connections for your safety
- Provide you with a full report on what upcoming services your system may need
We pride ourselves on clear communication, affordable prices, and reliable maintenance services. Contact us now to learn how we can best serve you.
Clean air system replacements
Whether you have a humidifier, dehumidifier, or deluxe air filtration system installed in your home, if you find it falters or can’t keep your air free from bacteria, mold, or air-borne pollutants, it may be time to consider replacing your unit. We offer affordable clean air system replacements that can filter the air throughout your home and efficiently save you money on your energy costs. Find out more about our latest brands and promotions by contacting us today.