Heat Pump Services
Heat Pump System Installation
Whether you own a large house or a small one, having an energy-efficient heat pump installed can keep your entire home warm and comfortable without excessive furnace use. Our heat pumps are built to last for decades and can reliably transfer warm air throughout your house, quietly and effectively.
Dilling offers a wide selection of heat pumps to meet your home’s needs. Our certified technicians will evaluate your home and make recommendations based on your budget and needs. With Dilling, your heat pump system installation will be a seamless process from start to finish.
Home Heat Pump Replacement
Your home’s heat pump is an essential component of your home’s heating system. Without a properly functioning heat pump, your heating system will struggle to provide heat throughout your home. If you are having problems with a faulty heat pump, the certified technicians at Dilling can help. We provide professional heat pump system installations so that our customers in Gaston County, Cleveland County, York County, Mecklenburg County, or anywhere in the greater Charlotte area can enjoy a warm and comfortable home environment.
Signs Your Heat Pump Requires Replacement
With our experience providing heat pump system installations and replacements, we have found that there are several ways to determine if a heat pump system requires replacement. Here are some common signs that you may need a heat pump system installation:
- The heat pump continuously runs: It is not considered normal for a heat pump to run all the time. If your heat pump is constantly working, it could be a sign that it needs to be replaced.
- The home has issues with cold spots: Inadequate circulation caused by a failing heat pump will cause cold spots in your home.
- Poor indoor air quality: A heat pump that is not operating optimally will cause the build-up of excess dust and pollutants in your home’s interior air.
- The heat pump needs numerous repairs: If your heat pump is in constant need of repair and maintenance, it is a sign that it may be time for a heat pump system replacement.
- Increased utility costs: A failing heat pump will cause a spike in your energy bills due to the inability of the pump to efficiently circulate warm air through the home.
- Unusual noises: All heat pumps make noises from time to time, but if you notice a strange noise emanating from the unit, it could be an indication of something going wrong.
The Dilling team is here to help with the installation of your heat pump system. Installing a heat pump system may seem like a daunting task, but with the assistance of the expert technicians at Dilling, there is no need to worry. We offer professional and affordable heat pump installation and replacement services through Charlotte, NC, and Gaston, Cleveland, York, and Mecklenburg counties, so your home can continue to provide you warmth and comfort.