A professionally installed, well-maintained furnace can provide your home with safe, efficient heat for 15 years or more, but even the most well cared for appliance will eventually need to be replaced. When it comes time to upgrade your furnace, you can count on the experts at Dilling Heating & Cooling, offering top-quality products from the industry’s leading manufacturers for the utmost in comfort and value. Our skilled technicians will ensure your new furnace is properly sized for your home and needs, and will complete your installation expertly and efficiently using the latest tools and technologies.
Contact us to learn more about our furnace services including installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement or call Dilling Heating & Cooling today at 704-739-3446.
SIGNS YOU NEED FURNACE REPLACEMENT IN GASTONIA, NC
It can be difficult to know when the right time is to replace your furnace, but if you pay close attention your furnace will provide you with a variety of clues to make your decision easier. Call Dilling Heating & Cooling for expert advice if you notice any of the following:
- Rising energy bills. As your furnace nears the end of its life span it will need to work harder to provide your home with the desired level of heating, driving up your monthly energy costs.
- Lack of comfort. If you find yourself continuously adjusting the thermostat in an effort to stay warm or some of the rooms in your home are hotter or colder than others, you may benefit from a furnace replacement.
- Old age. With an average life span of 15 years, you may begin to notice a decline in efficiency and performance around the 12-year mark.
- Strange sounds. If your furnace is suddenly louder than usual or is making rattling, buzzing, humming, or other sounds, call for a professional diagnosis to determine the source.
- Excessive dust. If you are needing to dust your home more frequently or you see signs of dust, soot, or rust particles on surfaces or around your supply vents while the furnace is operating, call for immediate inspection as there may be a safety issue with your furnace.
Call us at 704-739-3446 for expert advice on whether to repair or replace your ailing or underperforming furnace, or contact us online today.
BENEFITS OF AN ENERGY-EFFICIENT FURNACE REPLACEMENT
Choosing a new furnace can seem like a daunting task with so many available options. A high-efficiency furnace is a great investment toward the comfort and safety of your family with benefits that include:
HVAC technology continues to improve, and furnaces made today have a much higher efficiency than those that were made as little as ten years ago. By upgrading your heating system to a furnace with an AFUE rating of 90 AFUE or higher, you can receive instant and long-lasting savings on the cost of your monthly heating bills.
Smaller Carbon Footprint
An energy-efficient furnace produces less waste, uses less gas, and helps to reduce carbon emissions.
A new, properly sized furnace will heat your home more evenly and efficiently, and hold the temperature longer than its predecessor.
SCHEDULE FURNACE REPLACEMENT SERVICES IN GASTONIA, NC
Dilling Heating & Cooling is a family-owned and -operated business with 65 years of dedicated service throughout the Gastonia area. Our highly trained technicians will arrive at your home on time and in uniform, and treat you and your belongings with the respect you deserve.
Call us today at 704-739-3446 for all your heating and cooling needs including furnace installation, replacement, maintenance, and repair, or contact us online to learn more.