Heating System Repair
Your heating system is a vital part of your home. It provides comfort and safety to you and your family. When a heating system fails to work properly, it can be a stressful and potentially dangerous situation. That is why Dilling is dedicated to providing affordable heating system repairs for our customers’ homes.
We’ve all been there at some point. You go to turn on your heater, and something is wrong. It isn’t starting or providing your home with heat as it should be. There are many reasons why your heating system is not working correctly and generating heat. If you live in Gaston County, York County, Mecklenburg County, Cleveland County, or anywhere in the greater Charlotte area, the Dilling team is here to help when you need us the most.
Signs Your Heating System Needs Repair
There are several signs that would indicate your heating system needs repair. Here are some of the reasons you may require the services of Dilling to repair your heating system:
- Unusual or strong odors coming from the unit: Commonly, a heating system may have a slight smell of fuel from time to time. However, if the scent becomes strong, it is an indication that something is not working properly.
- Problems with ignition: If your heater continually has issues starting, damaged wiring or a faulty thermostat may be to blame.
- The pilot light is not colored blue: Pilot lights are normally blue in color. If your pilot light appears to be any other coloration, it is an indication of a ventilation issue that needs to be addressed immediately.
- Insufficient heating capability: If you are struggling to maintain adequate heating throughout your home, it is a sign that your heating system requires repair and maintenance.
- Unusual noises frequently occur: All heating systems make noises that sometimes sound strange. Yet, if you notice sounds coming from your furnace or heater that you haven’t heard before, it is likely there is something wrong with the unit.
- Decreased air quality in the home: If large amounts of dust or unusual smells are coming from the ventilation ducts in your home, a failing heating system is probably the cause.
- Carbon monoxide detectors are triggered: If your home is equipped with carbon monoxide detectors and they go off indicating the presence of carbon monoxide, it is imperative you contact an HVAC professional immediately to inspect your heating system.
A heating system in need of repairs is a threat to your comfort and your safety. It is important to have the above issues looked at by a certified HVAC technician. Fortunately, the team at Dilling is here to help with your heating system repairs.
Furnace Repair Services
Your furnace is the heart of your home’s heating system. Without a properly functioning furnace, your heating system will struggle to maintain a heated environment for your house. At Dilling, we’re proud to offer reliable furnace repairs for very cost-effective prices. We’re BBB accredited with a superior rating, and our furnace service technicians have over 60 years of experience. We offer fast and affordable emergency repairs that can get your furnace functional and reliable, and we’re happy to provide you with a no-obligation accurate estimate. No matter what issue your furnace may have, we’ll ensure a high level of furnace service and repair at an affordable cost.
We offer a wide selection of home services to meet the needs of our customers residing in Charlotte, NC, as well as Gaston, Cleveland, York, and Mecklenburg counties. We also provide heating system replacement and heating system tune-ups for your convenience. If you have a heater in need of repair, contact us now!