Dilling Heating & Cooling is Gaston County, NC’s leading HVAC service company. We’re happy to meet our client’s heating and cooling needs by offering quality air conditioning and furnace installations, repairs, and maintenance.
Our team of talented technicians is Nexstar Certified and has over 60 years of experience with all makes and models of HVAC systems. We’ve built our business on the foundations of offering trust, value, and service to our clients, and we’ve been family owned and operated since 1955. We carry top brand HVAC products, including Rheem.
As a Warehouse Manager with Dilling Heating & Cooling, you will work as part of a dynamic & passionate team to help us achieve our operating plan AND to ensure that appropriate minimum & maximum stock levels are maintained. The main responsibility of a Warehouse Manager is to manage staff and drive them to maintain a safe and accountable workplace.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- Coordinate deliveries to and from job sites.
- Verify counts and prices on shipments.
- Maintain computerized purchase order system.
- Assist in product and material research for technicians.
- Conduct regular safety training and safety inspections.
- Set individual goals and KPI’s for all staff positions with inventory responsibilities.
- Monitor staff performance to ensure that accuracy and safety goals are met.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Communicate clearly, show recognition and build rapport with employees.
- Monitor employee engagement levels and know how to promote a healthy and honest work environment.
- Create annual budget, control expenses and meet or exceed plan.
- Shape company culture by living out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in operations, with art least 5 years in operations or warehouse management.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
What We Offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid Warehouse Managers in NC. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer