Dilling Heating & Cooling is Gaston County NC’s leading HVAC service company. We’re happy to meet our client’s heating and cooling needs by offering quality air conditioning and furnace installations, repairs, and maintenance.
Our team of talented technicians is Nexstar Certified and has over 60 years of experience with all makes and models of HVAC systems. We’ve built our business on the foundations of offering trust, value, and service to our clients, and we’ve been family owned and operated since 1955. We carry top brand HVAC products, including Rheem.
As a Service Technician with Dilling Heating & Cooling, you will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask proper lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop a proven track record in heating and cooling systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints, and other diagrams.
- Continued education and training to obtain NATE certification.
- MUST HAVE a clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- A Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
What We Offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in NC. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer