Dilling Heating & Cooling is Gaston County NC’s leading HVAC service company. We’re happy to meet our client’s heating and cooling needs by offering quality air conditioning and furnace installations, repairs, and maintenance.
Our team of talented technicians is Nexstar Certified and has over 60 years of experience with all makes and models of HVAC systems. We’ve built our business on the foundations of offering trust, value, and service to our clients, and we’ve been family owned and operated since 1955. We carry top brand HVAC products, including Rheem.
As an Installer with Dilling Heating & Cooling, you will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customers’ homes. The main responsibility of an Installer is to complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- By working closely with the installation manager, warehouse manager and installation apprentices, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged and sign off on all job quality checklists.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets
Desired Skills and Experience:
- EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Develop proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple
- diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
- MUST HAVE a clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
What We Offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in NC. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer