Dilling Heating & Cooling is Gaston County NC’s leading HVAC service company. We’re happy to meet our client’s heating and cooling needs by offering quality air conditioning and furnace installations, repairs, and maintenance. We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, and electrical systems.
Our team of talented technicians is Nexstar Certified and has over 60 years of experience with all makes and models of HVAC systems. We’ve built our business on the foundations of offering trust, value, and service to our clients, and we’ve been family owned and operated since 1955. We carry top brand HVAC products, including Rheem.
As a Comfort Advisor with Dilling Heating & Cooling, you will listen to the needs of our customers, working with them to determine the best new equipment to meet their needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers excited about Dilling and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert in your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MUST HAVE a clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
What We Offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in NC. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer